Saturday, February 3, 2018

Preparing for the Baby

The Saturday before we had our baby was a major workday.  Naturally we didn't know he was coming this week, but I wanted to get things done!  I was so excited to just sit in his room and imagine life with him in it.  I chose the colors navy blue, gray, white, and orange for his nursery theme.  The orange colors were themed with fox.  I LOVE how it all turned out - especially the dresser I painted.  This room took a lot of time and work, but I'm so glad we did it.  Enjoy the before and afters!!






During Christmas while the kids were watching Jim Carey's "The Grinch" - I was walking by the back door and caught a look at my reflection in my new comfy pajamas and I was floored at how my body looked EXACTLY like the Grinch's....  Oh my!!



Mason snapped this shot about 7 hours before baby boy decided to kick his way into the world!  We had just gotten home from the Superbowl party with our friends and gotten the kids to bed.  I was SO LARGE AND UNCOMFORTABLE.  This pregnancy was the hardest on my body... I sure was feeling it at the end and ready to be DONE!  Little did I know what was in store for the next day...........



No comments: