Thursday, February 15, 2018

Wyatt's Newborn Pictures



Isn't he precious....

In the past I've always done my own newborn pictures of my babies.  But this time I wanted a REALLY REALLY nice studio picture of all 4 of the kids as little as they will all ever be being our whole family is now complete.  I did a lot of research and finally found someone who was 'good enough' for what I wanted.  And she did an excellent job.  I am just in love with all of them - but especially of the one with all of my babies.  My little ones are so beautiful.



We laugh and laugh at Adelyn's face in this one.  I call it, "That moment you realize you are no longer the baby."



I just adore his newborn pictures.  It was nice to not have to worry about taking them myself.  I remember in the past getting a little stressed out over pictures because I wanted them to be perfect.  It was nice to put it in someone else's hands.  He's such a dolly.  Here are a few of the 40.














I love this last fox one because it caught his newborn scrunch line that he always had between his eyes.



The photographer (Amber Rust at Two Color Photography) was SO patient.  The session took about 3 hours.  The last photo set taken was with me and the baby.  I just wanted her to snap one or two.  Right as she handed him to me he pooped himself with that old familiar newborn poop explosion sound.  So you can't tell in these photos, but my hand is holding a load of newborn poop.  Oh Wyatt.  There was no way we were going to unwrap him and wake him up just to clean him up and take two pictures!  Great memory!



I love my sweet baby.  This pictures (and all my others) are my only way to freeze time.  I think that's why I'm so obsessed with pictures.

No comments: