Friday, February 23, 2018

Nana's California Trip

One of Laura's gifts to me was to take the older two kids to California for the weekend.  I LOVED this gift.  The only thing I didn't like about it was that it happened to fall over the nights when Wyatt was the sickest and that was a bit hard.  I would have liked to have Mason around.  But it all ended up being okay and I did enjoy my quiet time with Addie and my new baby.  We spent the majority of our time snuggling.

Laura and Mason took the kids to Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, and the beach.  They were spoiled rotten and had a fun time.











I asked Marae how she liked the roller coaster and she said she hated it.  She said it felt like it was going as fast as a cheetah running on top of a jet.  She said she felt like all the blood was being ripped from her face.  Great description and great picture to prove it!!!  It's funny... you would think that Rae would love roller coasters due to her 'wild' personality... but she doesn't!!  I remember when we went to Disneyland she hated Splash Mountain!



























No comments: