Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Randoms

February was the month of adjustment for us all.  My mom was here for the majority of it.  Everyone was sick and I was anxiously trying to get everyone back to health.  It was a crazy month with little sleep for everyone, but it was sweet with the presence of Wyatt in our home.

Highlights of February:  for Valentine's Day we had our traditional fondue with chocolate, Wyatt had his newborn photo shoot, we got dumped on with a TON of snow.  The kids were happy about that because I hadn't wanted to go out with them to build a snowman the last time it snowed because I was so pregnant.  I didn't mind this time, now that I could actually move.  Grandma was excited too -  she loves the snow. 










This is how I found Adelyn one morning after breastfeeding.  She's enjoying her newfound freedom.







Mason came home and found Rae waiting for him like this with the kitty.  He snapped a picture for him to always remember.











Grandma took each of the kids on a date while she was here.  She took Boonie to Chuch a Rama.



 Boonie got a much needed haircut.  Here is his before shot.






No comments: