Oh Keystone... you hold a special place in my heart. We tagged along with Mason and had another great time. I love these vacations because I get to relax too and just play with the kiddos. Wyatt isn't sure if he likes vacations or not... he just has too hard of a time adjusting to new sleeping arrangements. But he usually figures it out by the 3rd night - just when it's about time to leave.
Here he's proving that he needs a whole king bed to himself... Mason took this picture to show how ridiculous that such a tiny human can take up so much space.
My favorite thing is the bike rides. It's just so fun and everything is so beautiful. Mason ended up with a popped tire on the way back. He was pulling to trailer so I strapped Wyatt on bc he was done riding and rode the rest of the way back while he walked with Addie in the trailer. Never a dull moment!!
Marae and Boonie did great with the kayaks!
Is it strange that my kids think microwaves are a luxury!? HA!
I took the kids out on the paddle boat for approximately 4 minutes... Wyatt hated his life jacket so we quickly had to turn back.
Little cat followed them all the way to Keystone and locked himself into someone's house. The kids thought that was hilarious... they actually have their cat sightings all the time and laugh hysterically about the fact that their cats are following them all over the world.
The kids painted another treasure. This was their favorite thing they all did. They took it so seriously. Boonie made a brothers mug, Marae made an ice cream cup, and Addie made a cat.
The event always puts on such great parties. Boonie and I snuck into the carnival. It was a Boonie/Mommy date. We ate delicious food and rode plenty of rides. I love my little Boonie boy. His face got all beat up. He fell off the bed one night.
One of my old roommates, Kali Evans (Massey) from back in Alpine days lives 2 hours from where we were. They drove up to meet us one night. It was great to see her! I haven't seen her in about 10 years!
Mason took this picture bc he said I looked like a model. I'm so fancy. It was SO windy on top of the mountain and it looked like a storm was blowing in so we didn't stay up there too long. We didn't want to get stranded like we did on the mountain with lightning like we did last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment