Sunday, April 12, 2020

Easter 2020

Easter during COVID 19 lockdown was simple and sweet.  We didn't participate in the normal egg hunts around the city and with the Lefler's.  But we did have a friend, Misha Paulza, that set up a social distancing scavenger hunt around town.  It was about a two hour event with fun clues for the kids and a basket at the end with things for the kids.  It was such a fun break from the norm for all of us bc the clues were so difficult that Mason and I had to solve them.




We had so much fun that we copied the idea and did it for our neighbors.  My kids loved hiding the eggs and then watching their friends who they hadn't seen for so long look around our yard for their baskets (that was the final destination).





We still dyed Easter eggs.  Wyatt fulfilled our dreams of aggressively dunking his eggs.






Thankfully the Easter bunny didn't get the virus and made it to our house.  Wyatt ate candy non stop for a good two hours.  He has no inhibitions.











We made a delicious ham dinner using Margaret's deviled egg plate.  It was fun to have her there in spirit.  Mason said she was famous for her deviled eggs.



Easter was so low key that I didn't even get the kids dressed.  The Easter bunny actually came on Saturday.  But the following Sunday I didn't have it in me to get the kids super cute.  So these were taken a week after Easter.  We have been dressing up in our Sunday best for our at home sacrament.  They weren't perfectly done up, but they were still adorable and I was feeling sad that I hadn't taken pictures of them together like I normally do on Easter.  So one week later works.





















No comments: