Friday, April 24, 2020

Quarantine Front Porch Pictures

During the time when the world was in quarantine photographers started to participate in something called "The Front Porch Project".  They would go to people's houses and snap pictures of families on their porches showing how they were coping with this time in our lives.  A photographer in Logan was offering free sessions and I invited her to come out and do ours.  I wanted the kids to be holding or doing what they had mostly been doing during this time.  Me - exercising (being in a boot), Mason - bike riding, Boonie - screens screens screens whether it be school or playing, Marae and Adelyn - being little girls and playing with cats, Wyatt - immersed in his world of cars.

I love this little family of mine and there is no one else I'd rather be stuck with.






No comments: