Friday, July 30, 2021

Moana Cache Theater's Kids Camp

I had the opportunity to participate in Cache Theater's production of Moana Jr.  I was the assistant director and choreographed 2 of the numbers in the song.  It was SO MUCH FUN working with such talented kids.  It was a beautiful show and my kids and Kyle's kids had a great time.  We went every morning for two weeks and those two weeks just flew by.  Boone was Chief Tui  and a gate monster and had a couple solos.  He did a great job for his first lead role.  Marae and Darci were ocean dancers and was on stage for the majority of the show.  Adelyn was an ancestor and ocean dancer and was the youngest performer there.  She was adorable with her stoic face the whole time.  She claims she had so much fun, although her face tells a different story.  Kellen was Hei Hei the chicken and Tucker was a villager and gate monster.

Next summer I get to direct The Little Mermaid Jr.  It's so fun to be on the back side of productions just like my dad did while we were growing up.  I'm so glad that my kids are getting to participate in theater like I did.  It's so fun to watch them.






























































No comments: