July started out with a movie night at Grandma's house. We had read The Secret Garden together throughout the month of June and Grandma invited us over to watch it on their big screen TV. It was fun for the kids. Grandpa made his delicious popcorn and they had lots of treats for the kids. The kids loved it - even though the movie was so different from the book.
I took the kids to Ryan's Place park one day because we hadn't been to a park in so long. We grabbed a Little Caesar's pizza on the way there for lunch. The kids had a great time and just before we went home they wanted me to push them on the tire swing. Well being the awesome mom I am, I pushed them all on the tire swing and made them all sick. It was ridiculously comical as they were all moaning on the drive home all the while my goal had just been to create a fun morning. I'm a good mom. Luckily no one threw up. The pictures of them in the car keeled over are from their motionsickness.
All the pictures of Marae asleep in different locations are because she had such busy days she was just exhausted. It was funny all the places I'd find her.
No comments:
Post a Comment