Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Wyatt's First Haircut

Once upon a time I did a terrible thing....  I saw my baby playing on the playland at McDonald's and thought... his hair is too shaggy.  He needs a haircut.  He'd be cuter if I could see his face...

Enter the Jim Carry haircut.  😱😱😱  I laughed... I cried... I laughed some more... I tried to figure out someway to fix it before Mason got home.... Some things just can't be fixed.  My goal was to save the curls and just raise it a little out of his eye.  Oh man.  What a butcher job.  And I usually feel so confident in my hair cutting skills... I cut Boone's hair all the time!!!!

So... I caved and took him to the lady down the road who helped to soften the hard line.  It was still hard to not feel like I ruined my baby.

I included a baby picture of myself bc now I think he looks like me...












No comments: