Highlight of the month include Adelyn's dance class pictures, ice skating, new chicks and spring slowly making its way toward us.
Another funny story was during a karoke night. I was doing a play with Cache Theater - Abba's musical Mamma Mia. We had a fundraiser karoke night and I took Boonie. He LOVED it. I mean LOVED it. I went up towards the beginning with a group to sing and he came with us. After that I had to work a table at the back and I glanced up at the stage later that night to see Boonie and Brylee Barrett (his friend) back up singing to multiple songs!! He caught the stage lights bug! It was hilarious! Especially when the MC told all the ladies to come up and sing "Gimmie a Man" and Boonie was right in the middle of it. Love that boy!




































No comments:
Post a Comment