Thursday, January 31, 2019

January Randoms

I love these random pictures that some child took.  Me and my baby.



A whole lot of random happenings in January.  Highlights were watching Wyatt be a baby, sledding/cross country skiing with the moms on the road, Adelyn getting a black eye, Boonie using his cook book he got for Christmas, and upgrading the light fixtures and fan in our living room.









I found this note after Christmas.  It was one that Boone had written to Jack our elf.  Just more proof that Boonie has a heart of gold.  I cried when I found it.  Inside the note was a little pile of money (all that he had):  Dear Jack, can you give this to Santa?  Instead of a toy I want to see my chicken.  My first chicken that died.  And give the poor food, clothes, and a good life.  That's my present to me.  Please give them this money.  This is what I want for Christmas.  😭












































No comments: