We are on the downward slope to no longer having a baby. It sure is crazy how time flies. We couldn't ask for a better 4th baby. He's so patient, happy, and perfect.
Fun things about Wyatt:
- He's a stinker about food!! He cries when he get hungry but then he hates eating. He hasn't lost his sucking instinct and so he tries to suck everything off the spoon instead of opening his mouth. He gags if he gets the slightest of ANYTHING in his mouth. Silly silly baby. Luckily we've discovered that we can feed him with the baby food pouches and he can handle those.
- He's got the tiniest itty bitty tooth that just barely poked through. It's so unnoticeable that you have to have the perfect lighting to even see it. This is the saddest milestone yet bc I adore that gummy smile.
- He's getting good at moving around. He rolls and turns. He's getting stronger. He pushes himself up on his arms in his bed to look over the bumper to see us coming in in the morning. It's cute to see those little eyes looking over.
- He's a spitter. He spits, spits, spits. On Sunday during fast and testimony meeting there was a woman bearing her testimony and crying. We were sitting on the front row and his spitting got so rowdy and loud that we had to take him out. When he's laying on his back he'll spit so much that it looks like a sprinkler has hit his face.
- He still drools like a machine and goes through multiple outfits a day.
- He loves to play the game 'peek a boo'. It's a guarantee giggle fest each time.
- He's gaining more control of his hands. He can grab pretty much whatever he's after now - including his sister's hair.
- He gets up usually once a night - occasionally twice . He'll go to bed around 7 and then get up at 2/3 and then again around 6:30.
- He still makes new baby sounds that I adore. I love his burps and his breathing.
- He's turning into a wild man who is ready to go, go, go. He likes to wiggle and whip his head around in the direction of a noise.
- He's so sweet. There is no way anyone can ever say I didn't soak up this baby. I can't get enough of him and I snuggle him every single change I can get. I never nursed any of my other baby's to sleep, but I do him and I love it.
- His dimples are the best. He uses them against everyone he meets. He's so friendly. He loves to smile at everyone.
- He is still nicknamed Bear. Marae also calls him 'Gahs-a-gee' in her baby talk language. We have no idea where it's come from but that's what she calls him.
- I just opened up a package of size 3 diapers. He's also in size 6-9 and 6-12 month clothes. Terrible, I know.



























No comments:
Post a Comment