Weight: 15.5 lbs - 18th Percentile
Height: 26 inches - 35th Percentile
Fun things Wyatt does at 6 months:
- He drools, drools, drools - all the time.
- He doesn't really like food... after he got sick so much after his first couple tries at Oatmeal, I don't know if he remembers that or what... but he doesn't like to eat. He tires to grab everything and put it in his mouth, but he doesn't like the texture of baby food or something. It makes him shiver when I do get it in his mouth and then he locks his mouth shut. The other day he was gnawing on a piece of cantaloupe and he had gnawed it down pretty well. Well a tiny tiny piece came off and it made him gag so much that he threw up the entire contents of his stomach. Maybe he just has a sensitive gag reflex. He just wants his mommy's milk.
- He's growing blonder hair under his dark baby hair. It looks like he's balding but if you look very closely it's just SUPER blonde hair. So the new hair is blonde with brown tips. It's silly looking and sometimes looks redish.
- He's just a ball of smiles waiting to erupt at all times. He's such a smiley little soul. All you have to do is look at him and he bursts.
- His nicknames are Bear, Little Bear, Smiley Wiley, and Wiley Coyote.
- He can roll pretty well now. Occasionally he'll get stuck on his tummy but he can pretty much get to where ever he wants to go (within a 3 foot span).
- I just can't get enough of him. He's my greatest toy.
- His stats this month as measuring small. I never know how accurate they are but he is certainly my shortest baby - if they are right. All the other kids were always in the 90th percentile. The true test will be when he turns 1 and we draw his line on the growth chart board. I like my little baby though... although he doesn't feel little anymore.
- The kids still think he's the funniest thing ever to enter this house. Adelyn's favorite thing to say is, "Did he sneak a poopie?" bc I said it once when I didn't know he had pooped and was surprised to find one in his diaper. Now that's all I hear.
- He likes to make the highest pitch squeals and sounds. They aren't loud - just SUPER high pitched.
- He's like a celebrity around here... he walks in the room and every gives him all the attention and ooo's and ahhh's over his cute little face. We just adore every little thing about him.
- I love his hair and how on the back of his head he's rubbed it off and he has a dark patch at the bottom. I love how the dark patch has such a straight line at the bottom like he just got a fresh haircut. There's a picture below that shows it well.
Here is my sick baby after I fed him oatmeal... he threw up for 2 hours. Poor little man.










No comments:
Post a Comment