Alright so this will be the last Utah post and then I'm caught up!
 |
Doin' what boys do.
One day I took Boonie up the canyon to go on a walk at Tibble Fork. I love that place. We had a nice time except I forgot that how far you walk in is how far you have to walk out and Boonie didn't want to walk out... I had to carry him. I thought for sure I'd go into labor. Unfortunately I didn't.
 |
 |
| My camera was on some funky setting! |
The day before we left we had a BBQ with a bunch of Mason's friends and their kiddos. It was fun to see everyone together.
 |
| Blake and Jackson, Chad, Teresa and their twins. |
 |
| Chris's girls with Dani's girls: Simone, Iris, Este, and Estelle |
The next day we packed up and drove the 11.5 hour drive home. It was ok... but I wouldn't recommend it with an almost 2 year old and a preggo.
 |
| Brace yourself Boonie... it's going to be a long ride. |
No comments:
Post a Comment