Thursday we all went to Reed Lefler's wedding up in Bountiful and then the following day was the reunion. I didn't get too many pictures and the big group photos will be in another post.
| Boone and Iris. |
| The adults played ultimate fisbee. Thankfully I'm pregnant and had an excuse not to play. Mason always insists that i play and those games are WAY too intense - plus I'm no good!! |
So Mason and Boonie hung out until around 7:30 and then I took Boonie and Mason took a nap in the tent. Well right before breakfast at 8:30 Boonie had a Level 3 meltdown. I'm talking inconsolable screams and cries while throwing himself in every direction at once. So I waddled over to the tent trying to carry him to get Mason to help and here he is collapsed outside the tent dying.
We decided the only want to get him to calm down and take a nap (which is what he desperately needed) was to go for a ride in the car. So Mason went to breakfast to fix us two plates and I put Boonie in his carseat and turned on the car. I ran back to the tent to get his shoes just in case he wanted to get out and by the time I got back to the car Boonie was dead asleep. So I just parked under a tree with the windows open. Boonie slept for 4 hours!!!! The poor exhausted kid. Too much excitement for one little guy.
| After his nap he was in a much better mood and ready for family pictures! |
And that's it! I can't believe I didn't even get any with Grandma Elizabeth!! I'm slipping up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment