This month Marae had her first crochet lesson with Grandma. She's been wanting to do this forever and she was very proud of the circle she made. Marae also got to go to Kuna with Grandma and Grandpa for 5 days. She got to spend a lot of time with Darci and see her cousins perform in Newsies Jr.
This fall was the most colorful and beautiful fall I've ever witnessed. I think due to all the moisture we received last spring made everything super vibrant this fall. We made sure to get in our favorite hike at Wayne's loop before the season was over. We also had an abundance of apples on our apple trees. During conference we had an apple festival where we dehydrated apples and made some pies.
I went on a field trip with Marae's class to a bird reserve near Layton.
Our garden had a TON of produce. Mason and Boonie had a great time canning and making jellies this year.
Marae started playing the violin at school. She's super excited and I'm proud of her for trying new things.
Boone's middle school spanish class attended a Latino festival at the fair grounds. Boonie called me saying he forgot money to purchase lunch with. I told him I couldn't bring him any so he signed up for the taco eating contest and won first place by finishing all his tacos before anyone else. Needless to say, we were very proud - as were his hispanic ancestors.
Boone broke his arm playing football at the second game of the season. He was very disheartened. This puts him out for the rest of the season. Poor Boonie. He still participated in the Homecoming football parade though.
Wyatt ran into some barbed wire fence while riding the 4-wheeler. Daddy was having him go very carefully and slow and he finally encouraged him to go a little faster and he gunned it too fast and ran into the fence. Luckily he had a helmet it. It's quite miraculous that he didn't get more severely hurt considering that he flew through a barbed wire fence. Poor baby.



No comments:
Post a Comment