Friday, December 31, 2021

December Randoms


I took a lot of pictures of Wyatt sleeping this month because we took the rail off the toddler bed.  Plus he's such a beautiful baby.... how could I not?
 




Boonie had his first orchestra concert this month.  Both Mason and I were blown away at how great the kids sounded.  Boonie loved playing with the whole orchestra.  They did a great job!  It's also fun for him because his buddy Peyton plays the violin so it's something else they get to do together.




I had my annual Christmas party with my friends from the island.  It's always so fun to get together with these ladies.  Misha Paulza, Renee Peterson, Jennifer Hales, Andie Bott, Amy Lacey, me, Lindsey Kelstrom.










We babysat Carma and Scott Park's baby granddaughter, Maylie, while they all went to the temple one day.  She was so adorable and the kids loved playing with her.  I had to snap a picture of her and Boonie bc she looked so tiny next to him.














No comments: