- Who is your favorite person in the world? Oranjubornju. Seriously. She loves this cat. But other than the cat I'd say me and Mason.
- What is your favorite color? Hot Pink
- What is your favorite television show? Adelyn doesn't really watch tv. She really likes the movie Encanto that just came out, but I wouldn't say that that's her favorite. Adelyn rarely gets the remote so she doesn't usually choose the show. She does like to watch funny cat videos online.
- What is your favorite animal? Cats. All things cats. And tigers.
- What is your favorite outfit? Her kitty dress with the pink leggings as shown in her pictures. She's still a leggings kind of girl. She does have a cute fashion sense and likes to let me dress her up in cute skirts, dresses, and outfits. She's VERY particular in her hair. It has to be perfect. She prefers to wear it down or if she does let me pull it back it has to be back with a 'swoop'.
- What do you like learning at school the best? Reading
- What song do you love? Adelyn has a whole playlist on Spotify that has such a unique collection of songs. She really likes a genre I'm not sure what to call, but upbeat house music with fun sounds. Some of her favorite songs are: Frisbee by Axhello - I'm not sure what else. I'll have to ask her.
- What is your favorite food? Meatloaf, Twix, Bug Noodles from Pizza Pie Cafe, Artichoke,
- Who are your best friends? Lexi Tawser, Annie ?, Mavie Maughan, Sadie ?
- What are you really good at? Empathy. Adelyn is so kind and loving to everyone. She is such a sweet heart. She is good at snuggling, running, drawing, reading, dancing, and being a bug.
- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Disneyland. She asks when we can go back to Disneyland ALL THE TIME. I think she liked it there. She also wants to go back to Moab. She's an outdoors girl.
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Bubbblegum
- What is your favorite toy? Her giant stuffed tiger that is the same size as she is. She carries it around with her everywhere she goes. She also loves all her stuff animal cats/tigers/lions/whatever feline she has. She has them all lined up on her bed.
- What do you like to do best with your friends? Play with toys and laugh
- What do you hope you'll get before your next birthday?
Adelyn is such a joy to have in our family. I don't know why but seeing her grow keeps catching me by surprise. Her legs are getting so long but she's still just as sweet as ever. She has a great laugh and gets along great with everyone in our family. I've enjoyed watching her and Wyatt's relationship grow over the past little while. They have a cute imagination together. We sure love you Addie and are so happy you are ours.
No comments:
Post a Comment