I'm writing about these pictures at the beginning of April while we are all currently on quarantine from the COVID-19 virus that has swept the world. Oh how different things were just a mere two months ago. Little did we know that these would be our last outings for A LONG TIME.
Boonie and Daddy sported their Chiefs jerseys as the Chief's WON the superbowl! Yay!!
Big Cat loves to peak his head into our living room window. It's hilarious and I call him Giraffe Cat.
I took Boonie skiing up at Cherry Peak. It was so fun. At first he was nervous and kept falling. He was getting super frustrated but after a pep talk from mom and he pushing himself past his comforts he ended the day being better than I was. He rocked it! I did well but couldn't walk the next day. Holy smokes... my knees were toast. I'm an old lady.
We did our annual fondue Valentine's night. Wyatt loved it. Adelyn is adorable.
Daddy and Wyatt have twinning top knots.
We used our Get out Pass to go to the aquarium down in Layton. It as very interactive and the kids had a fun time feeling everything. Their favorite was the little fish that nibble on your hands. Mason wanted to stick his feet in and let the fish nibble his toes. It felt so weird!!
Wyatt went to the dentist for the first time and was such a big boy sitting in the chair all by himself for X-rays.
Here are some before and afters of Wyatt's haircut. I couldn't possibly love my shaggy and clean cut baby any more.










































No comments:
Post a Comment