Friday, November 22, 2019

Adelyn's Birthday

Sweet little Adelyn had such a fun birthday.  She's such a sensitive child that I knew a birthday party with a ton of friends would be way too much for her.  But the night before her birthday she asked who was coming to her party so I quickly invited two of her friends over for a little party and ice cream the next day.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of them.

It's a good thing we didn't have a party bc she was in tears at the end of us singing to her bc it was just too much attention.

But I made sure to make her day extra special.  We did any and everything she wanted.  We built her Lego's for over and hour, played with kentic sand, and went to Taco Bell (her fav restaurant) for dinner.  She was in heaven.  Then the next day we went and saw the new Frozen movie.  A perfect birthday for our favorite 5 year old.  I love you little bug.












No comments: