Thursday, October 3, 2019

A Moment in Addie's Room

Do you ever wish that you could revisit your childhood room back when you were a child?  I have vivid memories of different toys and the way it was set up.  I remember where I kept my most special treasures.  It was my domain.  My territory.  My girls share a room and it's such a magical place beyond all that mess.  I have to remind myself of that at times when I look in and just see piles of who knows what.  There is a reason for most things that have been placed.  Today I wanted to capture cute little Adelyn as she had made her bed and had barbies and a tea party going on up there.  She was fully engrossed in her play and her space.  She was so proud of how she had made the bed.  I love this girl and her 4 year old self with all that hair in her face.















Bug.

No comments: