Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Randoms

June was a month full of sunshine and friends.  June is our month of playing at home and enjoying time off from school before all the vacations start.  The month included: 



I tried my hand at floral arranging from flowers in the yard.



The ducklings grew up and Chicken Fee did a great job raising them - suddenly we have a TON of ducks.










Mason and I celebrated our 12th year of marriage by having dinner at  Le Nonne and then getting ice cream and driving up the mountain to watch the sunset, listen to music, and reminisce.




We bought new toilets on our anniversary at a sale in Logan.  So romantic!







We used the kayaks the kids got for Christmas.  The kids LOVE them and are SO good at them.







The kids did the Nibley City Theater play.  Boone was a wolf dog and Marae was a luna moth.  I was a slacker and forgot to sign up to volunteer so all that was left was being a group mom over Boonie's group.  That was insanely loud and fun.  I'll make sure I'm one of the first to sign up next year.



























Boonie went to his first and only scout day camp.  He loved it.  I went with him and just adored watching him be a little boy feeling so grown up doing big boy things all day.  The highlight of the trip was him walking up to me and holding my hand multiple times during the day.  I'm not sure how many more times that will happen.  He was in heaven with all his buddies.  They couldn't get any cuter.










Boonie continues to swell whenever he gets bitten by a misquito.  It's alarming sometimes.  Check out the difference in his arms.




















No comments: