I was location hunting with my little Addie Bug when we found this apple orchard with all the blossoms. She was so very precious in her outfit that she picked out. She LOVES this cheetah suit and wears it anytime it's clean. I actually posted about her in this outfit on Facebook so I'll just copy that status and post it here:
This. This is 4 years old. You wake up, put on your favorite Cheetah suit bc you want to be a cheetah when you grow up, throw on your favorite hot pink with sparkles vest bc naturally it's the best color in the world, and then grab your favorite high water pants that are slightly too small but are so dang comfy and you seize the day.
What you don't see here is the milk mustache from breakfast, the marshmallow stuck in her hair from last nights smores, the ink on her hands from coloring with her favorite gel pens, the splinters in her feet from refusing to wear shoes all the time... but you do see that smile. And that's all that matters. This is how she did her day and now I have something to remember it by. This is why I do photography. This day with this precious girl is forever captured.
I shot this while location hunting this morning with my favorite little buddy. I'm not ready for her to go to preschool. Not yet.








No comments:
Post a Comment