Are you ready for a load of pictures!? Let's start the month off with some cute pictures of the girls using their blankies from Grandma as wings to fly. They also made a nest. Marae loves eagles right now and can mimic one perfectly (just hope that you aren't standing too near or your ears will bleed).
We had our annual Gingerbread party with our besties. Renee could only come at the end for an hour because of her new little baby so she was the judge. We won first place again - not to brag or anything!! The Hales came in last place so they had to eat some edible crickets that I had picked up in San Antonio. We then had our white elephant gift exchange. Such a fun night!!
Our was titled, "Batmobile Lost a Wheel". Well done once again on the structure Mason.
We got some snow giving us the perfect Christmas feeling.
The kids got to make their gingerbread houses the night after our party with all the leftovers. Another fun tradition.
Jack the Elf came and caused trouble all month long. The kids were excited to find a line of trolls to keep this particular morning.
I love these photos below... I think the coloring in them are just beautiful. The girls wanted to walk out on the ice. I figured the worst that would happen was they would fall through and get wet... it was very shallow. Luckily they were spared.
Our cat/dogs followed us and were trying to figure out how to get across the river to the girls. The girls thought it was hilarious.
The ward had a live nativity one night. It was very reverent except for our son... please take a look at the insane look on his 'angel' face in the choir of angels. I'm not sure what his problem was but he was OUT OF CONTROL this night. I think he was just excited to be with his friends, but lets mark this one down as one of those memories to laugh at but during it, it was NOT funny. We actually left early bc of him. Little darling. As a side note... Addie loved the sheep.
Look at his INSANE face... holy smokes.
Christmas party with my besties. We had set the camera timer on and I was trying to run over to get in the shot. That's why people are laughing because I didn't quite make it the first time around.
My pregnancy nesting instincts got the better of me. I decided to paint our room and order a new bed frame this month. My reasoning was because I knew people were going to be going through our room to get to the baby's adorable room, so ours had to be finished too!! It wasn't that hard... but I do think that Mason thought I was a tad crazy. I did the whole thing by myself with the windows open to have good ventilation. I'm glad it's done. Our room looks great!
The kids had a piano recital - Marae's first. They both did great and Marae was very proud.
I made these succulent gifts for our neighbors. They turned out cute and i was proud of my domestic skills so I had to document it.
We went down to for the Lefler's Christmas party. Adelyn was a wise man, Marae was Mary, and Boonie was Joseph.
Remember that one time one of the wise men put Joseph in a choke hold?
The day after the party I went out with Klara and then we took Boonie to go see the new Star War's movie. Tom and Laura took the girls to the children's museum.
That afternoon we went to Aunt Stacey's house to hang out with Jack and Charlie. The kids had fun together. It was pretty cute to watch them all play. They had a blast on the treadmill. Charlie wanted to be everywhere they were.
Adelyn's favorite toys are her dragons that she got for her birthday from Grandma. She carries them everywhere. Adelyn also officially got kicked out of her room to set up for the baby. She started off in Marae's room - in her big girl bed.... but after about a week of Boonie and Marae partying too much Adelyn got moved to the top of the bunk bed in Boonie's room. She was SO excited to be downstairs with the big kids.
Krispy Kreme donuts opened in Logan and my pregnant heart grew two sizes that day.
Every afternoon I make the girls take a nap with me. If I don't make them take one with me, they won't take one and they will wake me up. So pretty much up until the day the baby came all 3 of us slept together in our big bed. It's a sweet and fun memory. The following Christmas selfies were taken in bed as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment