For an early Christmas present I got to go out and visit Emily who currently lives in San Antonio, TX. I've been there before so I was mostly excited to see my bestie!! It was a VERY relaxing trip. I was large and pregnant and didn't care about what we did - as long as I was sans children! We mostly stayed at home but we did get to have one girls day on the town. We went downtown and saw the Alamo and River Walk. Also, I am in awe at how horrible I look in all these pictures....
Lunch at Torchies... This dip was AMAZING!!
Saturday we went on a family outing to a little German town in San Antonio. We walked around shops and then had some authentic BBQ.
Saturday night we got dolled up and went to Evita and then the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Yum!
We are the bestest friends that ever bested!! (Or that's what we like to tell our husbands when they roll their eyes at us)
No comments:
Post a Comment