Daddy started the month out by traveling to San Antonio - where Emily lives!! So naturally, being the good husband that he is, he went to visit.
| These are the cuties in Marae's joy school. She's the only girl amidst all these boys. There's Marae, JD, Nick Welker, Isaac Skinner, Bryson Barrett, Flynn Jackson, and Tad Mosher. |
We were all SO excited for spring to arrive. We even got some baby chicks to add to our homestead. Each kid got to pick out their own. Marae named hers Princess Sparkle Cat, Boone named his Buddy, and Adelyn named hers Big Red. They are so cute!
Boone's chick Buddy was THE BEST!! He would fall asleep every time Boonie held him. And he would follow Boonie around where ever he walked in the yard. He even jumps up on his shoulder if Boonie sits on the grass. It's adorable!!!
Here is Marae wearing my dress that I wore at her age. She twirls in it the same way I did.
This game is called "The Kitty Game". Under the table is the pet store and I come and buy two kitties. We then play and I feed the kitties. It's pretty much their favorite game ever and they ask to play "The Kitty Game" every single day. I love my girls.
![]() |
| Making cookies with our friends the Lacey's one morning. Here is Jackson and Addie. |
| We fixed the hole in our deck!! Here is the before picture to show how horrible it was!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment