We went on a mommy/Boonie date. We went for a walk. While we were out Boone found these bones. He brought them home. He wanted to play a trick on Marae. I left him in the car with his leg folded under him and we pretended his leg was broken off. Marae wasn't too upset... but it was a good joke.
Birthday Interview:
- Who is your favorite person in the world? All my cousins and friends and my whole family.
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite television show? Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- What is your favorite outfit? My Kilo Ren Stars Wars shirt and black and red jogging pants, and shirts that have hoods.
- What sport do you like best? Baseball
- What song do you love? "Best Day Of My Life" American Authors, "Today" by John Denver - but sung by Mommy, "Star Wars Theme Song"
- What is your favorite food? Baby corns, salsa, and Chinese food
- Who is your best friend? Collin Kelstrom
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A dentist (because he makes good money and gets to pick his own hours) and a farmer (because I like to grow my own food).
- What is your favorite book? "Oh Ducky" by David Slonium
- What are you really good at? Shoveling Snow
- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? The other side of the world
- What is your favorite treat? Bubble gum suckers and Fun Dip
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Bubble Gum
- What is your favorite animal? Cheetah because it's fast like me.
- What is your favorite toy? The Xbox and lightsabers
- What do you like to do best with your friends? Play on the Xbox and play lightsabers.
- What do you hope you'll get before your next birthday? A dog
Fun things about Booonie:
- He loves Star Wars.... That's kind of a given.
- His favorite food is baby corns.
- He is still as energetic and busy as ever. He's never been one to sit down and use his imagination. He likes to wrestle, run, follow instructions on toys (like LEGO's,).
- His favorite toy are his light sabers. He takes them to any friend's house. He also loves his xbox. His favorite game to play is LEGO Star Wars - the Clone Wars.
- He is a smart boy. He's at the top of his class.
- He's a good helper and I can count on him to do anything. He's blessed and cursed being the oldest... He gets the new clothes/fun adventures, but then again we ask him to help out WAY more than any other 6 year old I know.
- He has lost 3 teeth.
- He loves adventures of any kind. There is not much that he is afraid of except zombies.
- He gets embarrassed easily. He does not like to be the end of a joke.
- He's still a little boy - and I'm so thankful. I don't know how many more year I'll actually have a sweet little boy who loves me this much. I walk into his classroom every Wednesday to volunteer and he runs over to me giving me a huge hug and says, "Mommy!" He's proud I'm his mommy.
- He still wears a diaper at night - yup. I heard it's heredity.
No comments:
Post a Comment