Weight: 36.2 lbs Percentile: 70th
Height: 41 3/4 inches Percentile: 80th
What!? My handsome little boy is 4!? Stop it! Stop it right now!! Stay this age forever. I think I've decided, at least for Boonie, that 4 years old is the best. He is the best little boy. He always wants to help and he tries to please you in any way possible. I adore him. He's my little buddy - always has been.
Fun Things About Boonie:
- He's smart. He's so smart. This kid makes connections about things that just amaze us. He is constantly wanting to learn and it's so fun watching him do so. He just started preschool yesterday (October 7th). Oh my goodness time is going to fast. I keep thinking that his life lived over again and he will be getting baptized!! His sunbeam teachers always tell us how he knows the answers to all the questions they ask. That makes us pretty proud.
- He loves to help. His favorite thing to do is help his daddy do projects. This little kid will work right along side Mason for as long as Mason is working. He loves it and he's actually quite helpful. He has some chores that he does now, unloading dishwasher, putting clothes away, etc and he loves to help out as long as he's with someone. He takes pride in what he does - especially in cleaning his room. He always shows us with a presenting hand - ta-dah!
- He's so patient with Marae and he adores her. When she randomly gives him hugs it's like he's won the lottery. He watches over her when she's outside and is very prompt to tell me when she's doing something naughty. He's so prompt that sometimes I have to remind him that he's not her mommy... but he's just trying to help. Marae has learned the word naughty and she will now tattle on Boone when he's being naughty. She'll say, "Boonie naughty!!" It's pretty cute.
- He give compliments. He'll tell me that he likes my hair. Or he'll tell me I did a good job on something. It's pretty cute. He still tells me that he's going to marry me someday and it melts my heart. He's going to be a catch - of course I think that... I'm his mother.
- He's still pretty wild but that's okay. He just likes to play and play hard. I just wish he were a little more gentle with Marae sometimes. He's certainly excited to be a big brother again.
- He's got a goofy sense of humor. I also love the things he comes up with. Recently he's started asking me questions and instead of answering them I'll have him answer them. Here are two examples. Boone: "Do you know where bananas come from?" Me: "Where? Boone: "They come from cows." Me: "I thought milk came from cows." Boone: "It does. Milk comes from the black and white cows and bananas come from the brown cows." Now you know everyone. This other one may be a little inappropriate but I thought it was hilarious. This was during a stinky Marae diaper change. Boone: "Do you know why they call it diarrhea?" Me: "Why?" Boone: "Because you'll die if you smell it."
Birthday Interview:
Who is your favorite person in the
whole wide world? His mommy
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite television show?
Paw Patrol and Rescue Bots
What is your favorite movie? Cars
What is your favorite outfit? Lightning
McQueen Shirt
What sport do you like best? Baseball
What song do you love? I Am A
Child of God
What's your favorite cereal? Marshmellow Matey’s
Who is your best friend? Frankie
Townsley, Collin Kelstrom, Theron Peterson, Marae
What do you want to be when you grow
up? A Fireman or Garbage Man
What is your favorite book? Halloween
Books
What are you really good at? Reading
Books
Where do you wish you could go on
vacation? The Jump Zone
What is your best memory?
What would you buy if you had $1000? A
Monster Truck
What is your favorite food? Chocolate
Milk
If you could have one wish, what would
it be? A candy cane
What is your favorite flavor of ice
cream? Chocolate
Who is your biggest hero? A Skeleton
What do you like to do best with your
friends? Play with them and run
What do you
hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Watch tv
What is your
favorite toy? My Rescue Bot Robots




No comments:
Post a Comment