I've been married to my hunk man for 7 years now! 7 years! Holy smokes. We celebrated our anniversary a week later by going to Elements, a restaurant we had never been to here in Logan.
It was yummy but I didn't feel very good (baby) so I just picked off of Mason's roasted chicken that was delicious.
| Who knew 7 years would look this good!! Haha... this isn't that great of a picture - but a picture none the less. PS: I really like Mason's long hair. My mountain man. |
My mom got us a copper dragonfly wind vane. As always, that was so thoughtful and I just love it. I think of her every time I walk out my front door and see it in my little flower garden. This isn't a very good picture, but the kids like it too.
In the card my mom gave to us she wrote: Copper is given on the 7th anniversary because copper has had a traditional meaning of prosperity, good luck, and good fortune. Couples who celebrate their seventh wedding anniversary can indeed celebrate the good fortune in find one another.
I love her tradition!!

No comments:
Post a Comment