Half a year already!!!!
6 Month Old Stats:
Weight: 15.3 lbs - 25 - 50 Percentile
Length: 26 inches - just above the 50th Percentile
Head: 43 1/2 cm - 75th Percentile
I took this picture at the top at the beginning of the month. Then I took this picture below about two weeks later...
Holy chunky baby!! I can't believe how chunky she has gotten in just two weeks!! I sure do love to squish on those cheeks. Marae's little personality has been coming out more and more over the past couple weeks. As soon as she hit 6 months she just took off with so many new milestones.
Things Marae does now at 6 1/2 months:
- She doesn't sleep with a binkie or a burrito anymore. She also sleeps from 8:30 to 5:30. She figured it out after only one (ruthless) night of sleep training. Now she's a fabulous sleep at night.
- Loves her brother SO MUCH. Only Boone can get the rolling laughs out of her.
- Eats lots of food. Her favorite is baby oatmeal. I call her my anorexic baby because she is so distracted while nursing. It's basically impossible if there is anyone else in the room... or a ceiling fan. She has to constantly see what's going on.
- She sits on her own now.
- She has forgotten how to roll over.
- Loves to chew on anything and everything she can get her hands on. She's actually become quite good with her hands.
- Her hair is thinning out and starting to look like an old lady on chemo.
- Has her daddy completely wrapped around her itty bitty finger.
- Loves her daddy's glasses.
- Just two days ago she figured out how to say Da-da-da-da-da-da-da. He claims it's her first word.
- I can't get enough of her. Seriously. I try to soak in every snuggle, hug, kiss, and smell because she is growing entirely too fast.
- She is still my sweet snuggler. We call her the attachment because she is carried around on my hip for a good part of the day just checking things out.
![]() |
| Love that gummy grin. |
While Mason was home on Spring Break this week we did Marae's 6 month pictures. I think they just came out adorable. I love you little lady!
And... here are the random iphone pictures of Marae:
| This is her scream mask (you know - the ghost movie) face. She does it when she gets really excited and stiff. |
| Last night in a burrito! |










2 comments:
I can't believe she is 6 months already!
SO SWEET! Love reading your notes and seeing what's ahead for us :)
Post a Comment