Mason's parents came to visit this past weekend for Mason's graduation. We had such a nice time with them. On Friday morning we went to the zoo to let them see how hot it really gets in May. Boonie was a little wary of them at first, but by Sunday morning he had officially warmed up to them - just in time for them to leave. :( Hopefully he'll remember them when we go up and visit this summer. All these pictures were taken on Laura's iphone.
![]() |
| Riding on Papa's shoulders. |
![]() |
| 3 generations. |
![]() |
| Laura was so happy to get this picture with Boonie. She said, "I don't have any pictures with my Grandkids!!" I guess she's always the one taking the pictures. |
![]() |
| A glimpse a Boonie the wild man at the zoo splash pad. |
![]() |
| I hate how fat my face gets when I'm pregnant. There I said it. First it's my hips, them my face. Whatever. Quit looking at me - Mason's the one with his eyes closed... :) |






2 comments:
You look beautiful!
you don't look fat at all!!!
Post a Comment