This is how I am spending my spring break:
I came here:

To get away from this:

This is what I did yesterday:

(What the heck is this picture?!)
While reading this:

This what I was plan on doing today:

While not thinking about:

Spending time with:
Missing:
Coming back on:

8 comments:
Love It!!! I hope you have a wonderful Spring Break!!! How are you liking Breaking Dawn????
cute entry. love the photos.
Very cute and clever. Have fun!!
FUN! Gotta love the AZ sun:) I'm glad you are enjoying your spring break! It is much deserved. What part of AZ are you in?
Mmmm... Arizona sun...
LOVE the post! I hope you had a great trip and I'll see you on Monday. Only 30 more days to go!!
Allison.. hope you had a great spring break! pancake bunny? talented.
So for the collages I use picassa (free from google) It's really user friendly.. and then to post them bigger I use photobucket.com (also free-- upload the collage then copy link and paste in your post) You need to have a blog layout that is wider ( I use minima stretch) so that the pictures will fit.
Promise it's easier than it sounds:) I'm happy to walk you through it if you get stuck.. Ive's can give you my # or email:)
replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.
Post a Comment