Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No I didn't forget!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!I was blessed to have this man as my father. Here is a CHEESEY picture of us standing in front of the Loch Ness in Scotland. Yes... that is a beany baby of the loch ness monster. (no we didn't see it)

I love you daddy and I hope you had a wonderful day! I am so grateful that I had you as my father.

3 comments:

xantogal said...

What a very cute picture. :) today's word: hympica. What a man does when he makes up his mind - hympica whata he wanna to do.

Dorothy & Tony said...

How cute are you and your Dad! When did you go to Scotland?

Anonymous said...

replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.