Oh my goodness!!!!! Good taste Allison! And did you watch the 2 episodes last night?! I won't say any spoilers, but WOW! So many questions...answered! I LOVE LOST! :0)
Yeah, we started out watching it, but then it got lame with the monster in the jungle and weird stuff that went nowhere. I've heard that it got better, but I refuse to start back in again.
Gotta love LOST! (Although, I'm so g-to-the-etto that our antenna doesn't work, the digital box thing doesn't work and we don't have cable. I'm going through LOST withdrawls...knowing it's going on somewhere out there w/o me =))
5 comments:
Oh my goodness!!!!! Good taste Allison! And did you watch the 2 episodes last night?! I won't say any spoilers, but WOW! So many questions...answered! I LOVE LOST! :0)
Yeah, we started out watching it, but then it got lame with the monster in the jungle and weird stuff that went nowhere. I've heard that it got better, but I refuse to start back in again.
This is one I haven't gotten additcted to...yet
Oh no...not you too!
Gotta love LOST! (Although, I'm so g-to-the-etto that our antenna doesn't work, the digital box thing doesn't work and we don't have cable. I'm going through LOST withdrawls...knowing it's going on somewhere out there w/o me =))
Post a Comment