Mason and I have started this yearly tradition (this being year 2) of making these DELICIOUS caramel apples. They are so good that we usually end up eating about 5 of them. It's a great way to kick start that holiday chub!! We make these to hand out to all the neighbors and people at work.
Step 1: This is the hardest and messiest part. But this year I had Mason to help me spin the caramel off.
But then again... this is what I also got:

Step 2 & 3: Dip in white chocolate and roll in graham crackers! Yuummmmm!
It's so simple too! Here's all you do. My secret recipe:
-Granny Smith Apples
- Caramel (I like the 'Peter's' brand)
- White chocolate
- Crushed graham crackers!!
Yes - it's that easy and YES it's that delicious! Everyone I give them to love them!
- Caramel (I like the 'Peter's' brand)
- White chocolate
- Crushed graham crackers!!
Yes - it's that easy and YES it's that delicious! Everyone I give them to love them!
Step 1: This is the hardest and messiest part. But this year I had Mason to help me spin the caramel off.
But then again... this is what I also got:
Step 2 & 3: Dip in white chocolate and roll in graham crackers! Yuummmmm!

Then I wrapped them and made them all pretty. And ate a some myself...

Messy and fun!
3 comments:
Yummy...that is all I can say!
those look so so delicious i may get the guts to try it out one day...
also im sorry we missed you and we'll for sure catch up the next time we see you. i hope you guys had a wonderful christmas and enjoy your new year....
we wont be doing anything but thats okay we are old farts...haha miss ya!!!
replica louis vuitton will also be used as a tool for attracting others as the color of the replica handbags captures the attention of every eye. The louis vuitton bags , wallets and other accessories are easily available in this pattern and they are a way of grasping the attention of others around you. When you carry any such lv made on this pattern, you would be taken as a fashion icon.
Post a Comment