I tried to make Mason's birthday as special for him as I could. He is so good because I get so excited about basically every holiday so he's really good to go along with all my major plans - for everthing - including his birthday. I felt bad because I had parent teacher conferences that night until 8 o'clock at school. As it was he didn't get home til WAY late, like 11 because he was looking for a car up in Salt Lake. We are almost settled on one, but it has been an on-going procedure. Anyway... so I knew that I wasn't going to get to spend anytime with him except for in the morning so I got up early and made him a yummy breakfast. I also made him a giant cookie. I figured that he hadn't had a birthday with a cake that was decorated just for him in a while, so I made him a football shaped giant cookie. It turned out really cute!Saturday, October 11, 2008
Mason's Birthday
I tried to make Mason's birthday as special for him as I could. He is so good because I get so excited about basically every holiday so he's really good to go along with all my major plans - for everthing - including his birthday. I felt bad because I had parent teacher conferences that night until 8 o'clock at school. As it was he didn't get home til WAY late, like 11 because he was looking for a car up in Salt Lake. We are almost settled on one, but it has been an on-going procedure. Anyway... so I knew that I wasn't going to get to spend anytime with him except for in the morning so I got up early and made him a yummy breakfast. I also made him a giant cookie. I figured that he hadn't had a birthday with a cake that was decorated just for him in a while, so I made him a football shaped giant cookie. It turned out really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason!!!
I love how all of your kids got Mason's curly hair in there...and the one even had his glasses! So sweet :)
I still have the cards your kids made for me :) and the crown. my favorite. you have the most adorable kids!! i gotta come up and meet them this year.
that is the most thoughtful gift ever!!! i just love it so much, he is so lucky to have you. awesome job on the cake too, it looks to pretty to eat!
Post a Comment