Friday, December 30, 2016

December Randoms

We had an action filled month and stumbled upon Santa 3 times!!



Nativity with our friends the Kelstrom's, Peterson's, Lacey's, and Allred's.



Baby Jesus (Luke Peterson) was pretty wild and ruined the whole thing, but it was cute.





We look out the window and see this family of deer every single day.  There is a mother and 3 babies.



I started a new job of tutoring Chinese students online with VIPKIDS.  I love it.  It's a great way for me to work from home.  This was my first student.  Some of them are so little and cute!  They range in ages from 4-12.



We all drew pictures from a Youtube channel called Arthub for kids.  We followed a tutorial and this is how they came out.  I think the are adorable!!  It goes from top to bottom, Mason, Rae, me, Boonie.



My kindergarten baby.





What's good for the goose... is good for the Rae Rae.  We had to make one too at home once Boonie brought his home.




Here is a picture of Boonie with his head in the snow - just because he can.


My VIPKIDS classroom.




After the Live Nativity.


Boonie had a piano recital.  He played Jingle Bells using both hands and did great!  He has just started making faces at the camera...




I took these photos with the girls because they both wanted to put on some of my lip gloss.  I love these girlies of mine.  I'm so glad to have them in my life after having only brothers.



We made tamales and the 1/8 Mexican in Adelyn loved them.








Another wild baby Jesus.


On our way down to the Lefler Christmas party we decided to stop by Ryan's and drop off his presents that we had for Christmas.  It was an unplanned visit and when we got there, Santa was there!!  One of Ryan's old roomies from college plays Santa each year.  So the kids got to see Santa again!




This was Marae's chance to tell Santa that she had changed her mind in what she wanted.  Whew!


Then we went to the temple lights.  I was hoping this would be a better experience, but it wasn't.  It was just way too cold... the last time we went was 4 years ago... maybe we will try in another 4 years.






























His gnarly teeth make him look too old.




Mason pulled the kids behind the 4-wheeler and Adelyn was laughing hysterically the whole time.  She loved it!




Adelyn got her first haircut thanks to her helpful older sister sneaking her gum.


The Townsley's came to visit and Frankie and Boonie picked up right where they left off.











No comments: