Happy birthday baby girl!! I can't get over how old you are. You are hilarious and a light to the world. Your sassy personality makes us laugh every single day. You are so full of light and life. I love to just sit and watch you. You are a wonderful imagination. Your favorite game to play right now is being a cat. You pretty much play it all day every day. You even come in at 6:30 in the morning saying, "The cat's awake." We love you more than anything.
Marae makes me wish I were young again. She is so carefree and full of life. I wish I were 4 so we could grow up together.
There is just so much personality shining through in these photos. My little Rae of sunshine.
Fun facts about Marae:
- Marae still sleeps with DD. She takes her blankie anywhere I let her.
- Her favorite cereal is Rice Crispies.
- She loves cats. No, really. She loves them. She thinks she is a cat. She will most likely be found crawling around on all 4's pretending to be a cat throughout most of the day.
- She's hilarious and cracks jokes that are really quite funny.
- She loves to sing and dance. She always tells me that when she gets bigger she's going to dance on the stage with me. I hope so baby girl.
- She is beautiful. This one is a given, but seriously... she is so beautiful. I love everything about her. I love her beautiful hair, I love the sweet little freckles between her eyes, I love her baby fat still lingering on her growing legs. My pretty little Rae.
- She loves the color pink. Anything pink is immediately her favorite.
- She's kind of bossy. She pretty much rules the house. Boonie cowers... Thankfully she adores Adelyn.
- She stays up late at night playing and singing in her room. Again, I love her imagination.
- Her favorite toys are Senna Luna - her cat with sparkly pink eyes, her lip glosses, her books, her bike, the sandbox (she likes to pretend to make ice cream cones), and her coloring books. She loves to color.
- She is very artistic. She will sit down and color very carefully anything she is given. She takes pride in her work. She loves to paint and do anything dealing with art.
- She is left handed.
- She loves to have her toe nails and finger nails painted.
- Anytime she sees a grown up woman dressed up fancy she says, "Look mom!! That's you!" I'm so fancy.
- She likes to snuggle in the morning.
- She says, "Got-for" instead of forgot. "You 'got-for' to give me a vitamin (which she calls a Spiderman."
- She loves to have tea parties.