Thursday, September 22, 2016

Boone - 6 Years Old





We went on a mommy/Boonie date.  We went for a walk.  While we were out Boone found these bones.  He brought them home.  He wanted to play a trick on Marae.  I left him in the car with his leg folded under him and we pretended his leg was broken off.  Marae wasn't too upset... but it was a good joke.




Birthday Interview:
  • Who is your favorite person in the world?  All my cousins and friends and my whole family.
  • What is your favorite color?  Green
  • What is your favorite television show?  Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • What is your favorite outfit?  My Kilo Ren Stars Wars shirt and black and red jogging pants, and shirts that have hoods.
  • What sport do you like best?  Baseball
  • What song do you love?  "Best Day Of My Life" American Authors, "Today" by John Denver - but sung by Mommy, "Star Wars Theme Song"
  • What is your favorite food?  Baby corns, salsa, and Chinese food
  • Who is your best friend?  Collin Kelstrom
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  A dentist (because he makes good money and gets to pick his own hours) and a farmer (because I like to grow my own food).
  • What is your favorite book?  "Oh Ducky" by David Slonium
  • What are you really good at?  Shoveling Snow
  • Where do you wish you could go on vacation?  The other side of the world
  • What is your favorite treat?  Bubble gum suckers and Fun Dip
  • What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?  Bubble Gum
  • What is your favorite animal?  Cheetah because it's fast like me.
  • What is your favorite toy?  The Xbox and lightsabers
  • What do you like to do best with your friends?  Play on the Xbox and play lightsabers.
  • What do you hope you'll get before your next birthday? A dog

Fun things about Booonie:
- He loves Star Wars.... That's kind of a given.
- His favorite food is baby corns.
- He is still as energetic and busy as ever.  He's never been one to sit down and use his imagination.  He likes to wrestle, run, follow instructions on toys (like LEGO's,).
- His favorite toy are his light sabers.  He takes them to any friend's house.  He also loves his xbox.  His favorite game to play is LEGO Star Wars - the Clone Wars.
- He is a smart boy.  He's at the top of his class.  
- He's a good helper and I can count on him to do anything.  He's blessed and cursed being the oldest... He gets the new clothes/fun adventures, but then again we ask him to help out WAY more than any other 6 year old I know.
- He has lost 3 teeth.
- He loves adventures of any kind.  There is not much that he is afraid of except zombies.
- He gets embarrassed easily.  He does not like to be the end of a joke.
- He's still a little boy - and I'm so thankful.  I don't know how many more year I'll actually have a sweet little boy who loves me this much.  I walk into his classroom every Wednesday to volunteer and he runs over to me giving me a huge hug and says, "Mommy!"  He's proud I'm his mommy.
- He still wears a diaper at night - yup.  I heard it's heredity.
- He still loves to snuggle.





No comments: