We went on a mommy/Boonie date. We went for a walk. While we were out Boone found these bones. He brought them home. He wanted to play a trick on Marae. I left him in the car with his leg folded under him and we pretended his leg was broken off. Marae wasn't too upset... but it was a good joke.
Fun things about Booonie:
- He loves Star Wars.... That's kind of a given.
- His favorite food is baby corns.
- He is still as energetic and busy as ever. He's never been one to sit down and use his imagination. He likes to wrestle, run, follow instructions on toys (like LEGO's,).
- His favorite toy are his light sabers. He takes them to any friend's house. He also loves his xbox. His favorite game to play is LEGO Star Wars - the Clone Wars.
- He is a smart boy. He's at the top of his class.
- He's a good helper and I can count on him to do anything. He's blessed and cursed being the oldest... He gets the new clothes/fun adventures, but then again we ask him to help out WAY more than any other 6 year old I know.
- He has lost 3 teeth.
- He loves adventures of any kind. There is not much that he is afraid of except zombies.
- He gets embarrassed easily. He does not like to be the end of a joke.
- He's still a little boy - and I'm so thankful. I don't know how many more year I'll actually have a sweet little boy who loves me this much. I walk into his classroom every Wednesday to volunteer and he runs over to me giving me a huge hug and says, "Mommy!" He's proud I'm his mommy.
- He still wears a diaper at night - yup. I heard it's heredity.