Saturday, March 19, 2016

Easter 2016


Here are my cuties after church on Easter Sunday  They were a little blown out.  That's what I get for not taking it as soon as they were ready.  They are so cute. 





Easter morning the kids woke up, found their Easter baskets, and then went outside to find their Easter eggs.



The week before the church had an Easter egg hunt for the kids.  Here are a couple of Adelyn eating candy as fast as possible.




Adelyn demolished her egg while dying it.




The weekend before Easter we went down to Alpine to Nana's and Poppa's.  We had a family dinner and Easter egg hunt.


This picture below was randomly snapped on my phone.  I love how monsterous we both look.



Rue, Scotty, and Rae were pretty funny in their cowboy getup.















Mason took the kids to a movie and I met up with one of my besties, Natalie.  


No comments: