Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Randoms

I caught a BIG BUG!  Now Adelyn has no cute net over her bed.



Marae is at such a fun age right now.  She loves princess, tea parties, and kitties.




Below is Adelyn tossing Jack our elf around like a rag doll.  Boonie almost had a heart attack and he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe.  That's what Jack gets for sitting on the floor.


I told Marae to go put some shoes on so she could go and play in the snow.  This is what she came out with:








Below I told Marae to babysit while I was outside doing something.  I came back in and she had set up a tea party for her and Adelyn and she was reading her books.  It was adorable.



She really wanted to get out in the snow and play this morning.  She wouldn't even put on pants or a coat.  She didn't last too long.


Adelyn was mad that I took away the remote... I took this picture to see how full of tears her eyes could get.  Poor baby.



Marae had her first dance recital with her costume.  She was so beautiful and adorable.















I took this picture of Boonie right after he had woken up from a nap.  He looked so cute and like such a little boy - which he still is.  My Boonie baby.


For New Years we had my bestie Emily Townsley over.  They were visiting from Texas.  The kids stayed up until 10 and then we celebrated without them.  We had a board game olympics.  It was fun.  Unfortunately the lighting in these pictures is so horrible... I look so disgusting it makes me ill.







On to 2016!!!

No comments: