Monday, November 30, 2015

November Randoms

We didn't get around to making monster sandwiches on Halloween so we made them a couple days later.  The kids loved them.




I love my girls.  This was one of the first times they have had matching outfits.  So naturally I had to sit them together and take a pictures. 



Marae's favorite game right now is called, "The Kitty Game".  She acts like a kitty and I wake her up, make her food in her play kitchen, and pet her.  Sometimes the kitty gets mean and scratches other people and growls ferociously at them.



Mason went to Indiana for another presentation for a week.  This was the easiest time he's been gone.  I guess we are just getting use to it.  The kids were so happy to see him when he got home.  I had to snap this precious candid.


These are the odd things you see when you look down the hall sometimes.






I was playing a game with these little darlings and they all just looked so little and precious.  I had to take a picture to remember just a plain and simple moment with these little ones.  I already miss them so much and they aren't even gone.  They are my whole world.  Look at how sweet and innocent they are.  I love being their mommy.


Marae and her friend Norah Tolsen before dance class playing dress up.







I played my flute in a duet with one of my young women Christina Blanchard in an Opera singers voice showcase at the Episcopalian church here in Logan.  This was a big deal for me.  I hadn't touched my flute since I was a junior in high school 15 years ago.  That's crazy.  I did it for one of my personal progress projects (I'm doing it alongside my young women).  I practiced hard but it came easily.  I had actually thought about selling it a couple months ago because I hadn't touched it in so long and surely thought I wouldn't remember how to play it.  It was such a great experience.  I was proud of myself!





Marae drew us and daddy.  These are her first people and I love them.


I cut my hair into a LOB - long bob.  It feels great.  I love it.








We aren't use to having hardwood floors.  There have been about 5 Christmas items shattered this year... and the year isn't over yet.  Geez!!!!



I found this in Boone's journal the other day.  It made me laugh.  it says, "My reply is no".  It was so random.  He must have copied it off something but it's hilarious.  I love his little writing.


Over Thanksgiving while we were in Alpine Laura took us to the children's museum down there at Thanksgiving Point.  It was SO FUN!









Happy Thanksgiving!!




No comments: