Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween 2015

We are a Halloween celebrating family around here!!  Here is a recap of our many many many festivities.  I'll be honest... we had so much fun that I think I was actually ready for Halloween to be over this year!!  :)

Presenting: Ninja Boone!!!  This was on the morning of his preschool party.




I took the kids to the Halloween carnival at Wilson Elementary - Boone's school.


The young women (me) hosted the ward Halloween party.  That kept me pretty busy planning that week.  The darling poodle made her appearance!!  Below is Adelyn and Norah Madsen - my YW Secretary's baby.





Mason and I were greasers - and Adelyn my poodle to match my poodle skirt!!





Halloween morning I took the kids downtown to go shopping in the stores.  I didn't want to put Marae's costume all the way on so she wore her Mermaid dress.


Here is Marae in her unicorn costume.  She's just precious.




After trick or treating this is how we found Marae in the backseat of the car.  Complete with a half eaten candy cane on her dress.  Crazy Rae.


There was too much goodness going on in this picture:














Happy Halloween!!

No comments: