Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Marae's Birthday Party





We had a little party with our family and it was SO MUCH FUN.  Marae felt so special.  She loves horses so we had a My Little Pony party.  First we made unicorn horns.  Boone's turned out looking more like Mardi Gras.  After that we did cake and ice cream.  I made her a pink horse cake.





She loved it!!  After she ate the eye off she proudly said, "I ate the eyeball.  Now it's a zombie" and then she busted up in laughter.  I have no idea where that came from.



She got a bunch of my own My Little Ponies from when I was a little girl.  And she loves them too.




Afterwards she and daddy went and built the Frozen puzzles that Grandma gave her.  Please notice Mason wearing his unicorn horn as well.





I love this girl.

No comments: