Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Marae 3 Years Old


My girl.  I love you so much Marae.  You are so beautiful and such a sweet heart.  I wish I could freeze time with you right now.

3 Year Stats
Height: 38.5 inches - 80 Percentile
Weight: 30 lbs. - 45 Percentile

Things Marae does right now:
  • Is potty trained and quite proud of herself.  She likes her big girl undies.  She earned a horse on a stick with a sticker chart and it's her all time favorite toy right now.
  • She loves her mommy and this just melts me.  She asks me to snuggle her all the time.  The other day at the park she wouldn't leave my side and I said, "Rae, go play.  What are you doing?"  She answered with, "I just love you mommy."  She calls me her sister all the time and asks if I want to be her friend.
  • She has become sensitive.  Mason laughs because he said at one point about a year ago that he was worried that she had no feelings of empathy or care for anything (granted she was 2).  Now if she gets in trouble or if you talk stern to her she tries to hold her face strong but you can see it quiver and she runs to her room sobbing.  It's mostly when Mason disciplines her.
  • She loves Adelyn.  She loves her so much it's dangerous.
  • She loves to dance and calls it 'shaking her buns'.  We have many dance parties.  Her favorite song is Uptown Funk - and she loves to point at you and say HOT PANTS during the chorus when they say it.  She's so cute.
  • She is beautiful.  Seriously...  She is my dolly - always has been.  I could just stare at her all day.  I play dress up every single day.  I love her hair.  I've become good a braiding it and doing cute styles with it.  She is very patient and let's me do it most days.  That is a dream come true for me.
  • She likes to sing with me.
  • She LOVES horses.  They were put on this earth for her.  She talks about them all the time.  Her favorite toy is "the horse on a stick" and it goes everywhere with her.  It sleeps with her along with her blankie every night now.
  • She is a tough girl.  I guess that's what happens when you have an older brother.  She can jump on the trampoline and rough house with Boonie like no other.  People will watch and are amazed at how tough she is.  Sometimes she gives him a run for the money in energy.
  • She likes to help.  If someone does something wrong and is getting in trouble she makes sure that you recognize that she was doing something right.
I just love her so much.  I loved Boone at 3 and 4.  I don't want this age to pass.  I am soaking up my princess girl as much as I can.






















BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW:


  • Who is your favorite person in the whole wide world?  You mommy.  I just love you.
  • What is your favorite color?  Pink
  • What is your favorite television show?  Strawberry Shortcake
  • What is your favorite outfit?  Anything Ella gave me
  • What sport do you like best?  Dance!  I am a Bri-na-na  (that's how she says ballerina)
  • What song do you love?  Tonight You Belong to Me
  • What's your favorite cereal?  Mow Mow (Oatmeal)
  • Who is your best friend?  Mommy and Boonie
  • What do you want to be when you grow up?  A princen (princess)
  • What is your favorite book?  The Princess Book, Pinkalicious, 
  • What are you really good at?  Riding a bike, dancing, and singing
  • Where do you wish you could go on vacation?  To the swimming pool
  • What is your favorite food? Noodles and rice
  • What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Bubble Gum
  • Favorite toy:  My Little Ponies, Horse on a Stick, Coloring
  • What do you like to do best with your friends?  Push strollers with Norah, jump on the trampoline with Boone
  • What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? Get bubble gum
  • No comments: