Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bear Lake

My parents came up to visit in July.  It always feels like a vacation when they come to visit.  We go out to eat a lot and get spoiled plenty by them.  This time they even left us with a TRAMPOLINE - which I love just as much as the kids.  I'm so glad I get to see them although it's not nearly enough.





So my dad gave the kids the trampoline for Capitalism Christmas.  He gave me a Sig Saur p238 with a lazer and I love it.


We also drove out to Bear Lake.  We visited Minnetonka Cave and then played on the beach.  It was a little chilly as a storm blew in right as we were leaving but it was still a great day.
















Naughty baby.














Mason was only able to come during the cave visit then he had to go back to school.  We live in such a beautiful place.

No comments: