Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Randoms

This was quite a busy month.... We moved into a new house right behind our house on Center Street.  It was such an answer to a prayer.  We had been looking for a while.  We wanted something off center street, bigger, and more private.  It was hard sharing the downstairs in our house on Center Street.  I felt like I was constantly living in a glass house where they could hear everything - even though we loved Ryan and Liesl so much.  Our new house is perfect.  It has 4 bedrooms (no more sharing rooms!!!!!) and Adelyn is tucked away in the back corner of the basement right next to our room so I don't have to yell at the kids to be quiet all the time.  We live in a very quiet cul-de-sac.  It's seriously perfect and only about $150 total than what we were paying.  And it's still in the ward.  Life has been so different since moving here.  My kids play outside without my worrying inside and we have so much more room.  It's a great place for us to be.  Heavenly Father continues to bless us.

The week before moving was stressful for everyone as moving of course would be.  Marae had the hardest time.  I had to hold her the entire time people were coming and moving our things.  She was just so confused.  Poor little Rae.   My young women came and helped clean the house after everything was moved out.  Seriously... that was the biggest help to me.

Here are some randoms from the month.  Boonie just loves his sister so much.  And the feeling is pretty mutual.  Those two are pretty cute together.



We had to visit our river right behind our house a couple of time before moving.  I'm thankful to be away from the river even though it was so beautiful.  Boonie and Rae were getting to brave and venturing too far into the backyard alone sometimes.  It was only a matter of time before they got to the river...


Boone's Valentine to us from his preschool:




The first morning in our new house!!  Yikes.  We have beautiful flowers outside all our windows.  Boonie was checking them out and telling me all the colors he saw.  He knows how much I love flowers.


Poor misplaced Rae fell asleep during the 2 minute drive from Center street to our cul-de-sac.



Then Boonie fell asleep on our way to dinner - a 5 minute drive.  No beds/naps make some tired babies.



The wiggle room:






Two weeks after we moved in as I was about to have a complete breakdown from the stress of trying to unpack with children and not getting anything done and having my house in shambles, Mason bought me a mother's day getaway with my bestest friend Emily.  It was exactly what I needed and the best night I've had in years.  Emily and I had a blast.  We stayed in a nice hotel, ate delicious food, got pedicures, went to Keys on Main, ate Leatherby's, and went dancing like the good old days.  Emily is my all time favorite.  She's another me in different skin.  Mason got major hubby points this mothers day.  I came back feeling so refreshed and able to handle my wonderful crazies.







Mother's Day 2015:  My heart might explode with the amount of love I have in my heart for these darlings.


My dad sent out this gem of my parents that he found.  I love it.  I love how inappropriate it is.  What a treasure.


 Oh my Rae.  She is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.




She's growing too fast.  I'm really loving the stage she is at right now.



My mom came up to visit right after we moved in while Mason was gone at another conference.  We love it when Grandma comes!!!  This picture was taken from the nature park right by our house.



Boone learned to swing by himself.



We all got really old.

















Mason took Boonie to the father sons campout so Adelyn, Rae, and I got to have a girls night.  She LOVED it.  We went to Noodles and Company for dinner.  She kept looking at me and smiling this giant smile.  At one time a song came on the radio and she looked at me and just had to hug me.  She was eating up the one on one time.  We need to do it more often.  Then we went home, painted her nails, ate popcorn, and watched The Little Mermaid.





Here are a few pictures Mason took.  He and Boonie got Chinese food before they went out.





Grandpa came up to visit Charlie so we met in the middle at the Treehouse museum in Ogden for lunch and fun.



Oh my gosh... another heart explosion.  I'm so happy i have 2 girls.  This is the official blanket photo.  Adelyn got hers from Grandma so we had to get a picture of all the blankies.  I must admit that I'm pretty fond of Marae's and Adelyn's blankies because of the sweet lady that made them.  I might steal them in the future if the girls aren't too attached to them.












No comments: