Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter 2015


These pictures were taken on the Sunday before Easter.  Easter fell on conference weekend this year.  How precious are my darlings?  They are just growing too quickly.  I feel like I say that on every post but it's totally how I feel.  I want to freeze time.








Boonie looks so grown up in our family picture.

We had  a couple Easter egg hunts to participate in this year.  The young women did an Easter egg hunt for the kids in the ward one Wednesday.




Marae was MUCH calmer this year than she was last.  They both had a blast dying the eggs and planning out which colors they would choose.  


We went down to Nana and Poppa's for Easter and to listen to conference.  They rented a bounce house and had a big Easter egg hunt with all the cousins followed by a delicious dinner.  It was a nice weekend.



Saturday morning we went to the Highland city Easter egg hunt.






















Adelyn and her cousin Claire.



My beautiful boy.






He's such a good daddy.  I love it when I catch him snuggling and loving on my babies as much as I do.




1 comment:

xantogal said...

You just have the cutest (ever) little family and I love you all so much! Your kids are adorable and you and Mason are doing a great job of raising them!