Sunday, February 22, 2015

Adelyn 3 Months


AHH!!  So the cuteness overload in these pictures may just cause me to explode.  I can't stop looking at her chubby chunky cheeks and little elf ears.  I know I'm going to look back on these pictures someday and laugh until I cry.  I couldn't adore this little lady any more than I already do.  She's the best thing that's happened to me.





She is so stinking delightful.  Still the best baby that was ever born to a mother on this earth.  She sleeps all night, doesn't need to be rocked to take naps, content and happy all the time, nurses like a champ.  My goodness I could have 10 more babies like this one.

Things she does this month:
  • She is getting better control over her hands.  She can move them in front of her face and likes to stare at them.  She also likes to put them in her mouth.
  • She has pulled her hair twice.  It's been pretty hard too.  She'll go up to feel her luscious locks and then her little fist will clamp down tight and she pulls it and screams!  Poor little one.  I have a hard time not cracking up.  The first time I ran her into the room Mason was in so he could partake in this heart wrenching joy.  I think she's already figured out she's the one that does it though.  I see her feeling her hair all the time and she doesn't pull it anymore.  Love her.
  • She likes to squeal and talk to you.  Sometimes she sounds like a little cat meowing.  The other two kids think she's hilarious.
  • She just graduated to 3-6 month clothes.  Breaks my heart.
  • She gets silly at night and likes to laugh.
  • Whenever you pick her up towards your face she opens her mouth and contracts her body in excitement.
  • Bath time is one of her favorites!

I've got grumpy buns of the other two, so I had to get one of hers.










No comments: